LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO
Are available evenings, weekends and Summer holidays
Are dedicated, willing workers
Like to make others happy
Like people of all ages
Minimum age 16
Scooter's Job Descriptions & Qualifications
- Assistant Manager - Would learn all aspects of the business and be able to perform all jobs at Scooters, except those relating to financial. This person needs to be able to: supervise others including teens, run a cash register and do a daily closeout, handle customer complaints and problems, role model good work ethics. 2 positions.
- Quick food prep (kitchen) - Would learn to prepare quick foods such as pizzas, sandwiches, hot dogs and chef salads. Would be responsible for food inventories and proper maintenance of kitchen area. Also includes light cleaning responsibilities. This person needs to be willing to follow the new health department food safety and sanitation codes. 3-4 positions.
- Servers - Servers are responsible for greeting customers, taking orders, preparng ice cream creations, delivering orders, clearing tables, washing dishes, filling products, running cash register and light cleaning responsibilities. Servers need to be: energetic and ambitious, have pleasant personalities, be anxious to make people happy, have legible handwriting and be willing to learn to make change. 8-10 positions.
- Bussers - Are responsible for clearing and cleaning tables, washing dishes, assisting servers and kitchen workers when needed, some basic food prep, keeping dining room and kitchen appearace acceptable and light cleaning duties. Bussers need to be energetic and ambitious, have pleasant personalities and be self motivated. 4-5 positions.
- All applicants need to be available evenings, weekends and holidays from April through October. Wednesday morning from 9-11 and occassional days. Schedule is flexible and time off can be arranged for if there are enough workers to fulfill the job with a temporary replacement.